ResumeBiz.com is made up of a community of resume writers and career professionals who require a professional environment to learn, excel, and prosper.
Because of this, we have certain rules and guidelines that you MUST abide by in order to maintain a professional environment for everyone.
Failing to company with any of the following, and ResumeBiz.com reserves the right to cancel any active membership without refund. If you have questions pertaining to any of the below, contact us.
- Publication, reproduction, transmission and sharing of articles and other materials on this website are prohibited. Unauthorized use of copyrighted materials contained on this website are covered under copyright law and therefore can result in criminal and civil action and liability.
- Members are prohibited from advertising and soliciting other members within ResumeBiz.com or within the private discussion group. For example, but not exclusively, unsolicited and junk mailings (email or postal).
- The sharing of your log-in user name and password are strictly prohibited. Should suspicious activity be detected within your account, your account will be put on hold until the situation has been remedied, or possibly suspended.
- You must be professional at all times when contacting ResumeBiz.com staff and conversing within the private discussion group. Do not harass or verbally abuse fellow members whatsoever.
- By participating within the private discussion group, you give ResumeBiz.com permission to use, display, or distribute your content for any purpose, although mainly for educational, marketing, and promotional purposes.