Answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. I don't remember my password. What should I do?
You can reset and request a lost password by simply visiting the membership log-in page and selecting "lost password."
2. What's the charge of $28 within my credit card statement?
A monthly membership fee of $28 is required to join and maintain an active membership.
3. Can I join if I'm outside the United States?
Yes, the bulk of member resources, tools, and tips are applicable to businesses operating inside and outside the United States. Though, keep in mind that business legalities for businesses outside the U.S. are likely very different, so be cautious. Be sure to check with your country's business authority on how to operate your business ethically.
4. My account is locked. How do I gain access to my account?
Chances are your account was locked after multiple, unsuccessful logins were attempted. Lockouts remain in place for 24 hours. Be sure to manually log out every time you finish a session.
5. How do I update my credit card info that you have on file?
Monthly payments are made using PayPal; therefore, any update to your credit card information can be made by logging into your PayPal account.
6. Are the monthly downloads and other resources compatible with Mac computers?
Most downloads are PDF and Word files; therefore, using a program that's compatible with these file types is preferred.