Answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. I don't remember my password. What should I do?
You can reset and request a lost password on the login page.
2. What's the charge of $28 on my credit card statement?
A monthly membership fee of $28 is required to join and maintain an active membership.
3. Can I join if I'm outside the United States?
Yes, the bulk of member resources, tools, and tips are applicable to businesses operating inside and outside the United States.
Though, keep in mind that business legalities for businesses outside the U.S. are likely very different, so be cautious.
Be sure to check with your country's business authority on how to operate your business ethically and legally.
4. My account is locked. How do I gain access to my account?
Chances are your account was locked after multiple, unsuccessful logins were attempted. Lockouts remain in effect for 24 hours.
To avoid this, keep your correct username and password readily available.
Also, remember your login is case sensitive.
5. How do I update my credit card info that you have on file?
Monthly payments are made via Stripe as of January 2017 with older payments (2016 and prior) being processed via PayPal.
If your payment was processed through PayPal, your credit card information can be updated in your PayPal account.
If your payment was processed outside of PayPal, your credit card info can be updated here. (note: you must be logged in to access this page)
6. Are the monthly downloads and other resources compatible with Mac computers?
Most downloads are PDF and Word files; therefore, using a program that's compatible with these file types is preferred.
7. How do I cancel my membership? What are terms of cancellation?
There are no contracts.
You can cancel your membership anytime using this page.
Cancellations occur promptly and NOT delayed until the next billing cycle.
If you wish to keep access up to a few days before your next billing cycle, plan accordingly.