WRITE RESUMES BETTER, FASTER & MORE EFFECTIVELY
ARE YOU LOOKING TO START WRITING RESUMES?
OR, MAYBE YOU'RE LOOKING TO SHARPEN THE WRITING SKILLS YOU ALREADY HAVE?
Writing refined, eye-catching, and job-grabbing resumes is a MUST HAVE to ensure you're an effective and successful resume writer.
Your business will live or die by your writing skills.
Up until now, learning how to write resumes through one of the industry organizations hasn't been cheap.
In fact, a resume writing prep/fundamentals class can be $500 or more.
Becoming a certified resume writer can be another investment (~$200) with strict continuing education units (CEUs) and membership requirements to keep your certification. All in, you're looking at a cost of somewhere between $1,000 and $2,000 with no guarantees you'll meet the writing requirements and gain certification.
Sure, resume certifications have their place.
But, what if you're just looking to beef up your resume writing skills and don't want the above expense?
What if there's a better way?
The solution I'm about to present you with is inexpensive, just as fruitful, and friendly to your busy schedule.
This is how we teach you and save you $$'s simultaneously ...
We've steered away from the heavy training and testing modules that many career organizations have in place. Instead, we offer a straightforward, easier approach to learning the craft of writing resumes.
With us, you'll find...
- No Learning Manual
- No Testing or Grading Panel to Deal With
- No Heavy Fees or Membership Requirements
- No On-Going CEU Units Needed
What we've done is develop a resume writing program that's delivered in the form of weekly resume writing tips, which is easy to understand and apply. And, the best part, you can apply these tips within minutes!
Each week, our goal is to incrementally improve your resume writing skills.
Our techniques will guide you on the best strategies for:
- Writing Keyword-Rich Content
- Strategically Getting Around ATS
- Eliminating Unnecessary Wording & Phrasing
- Adding "Skimability" to Your Content
- Introducing More Achievements & Career Successes
- Best Practices For Presenting Certain Resume Details
- Using Graphic Design, Text Boxes & Color
And, we'll reveal to you the tools that many colleagues are using to write faster and more effectively.
A commonality we find with RBIZ members is that they are busy. Some are working full-time jobs while starting their resume businesses, while others are nose-deep in projects and don't have time to take heavy writing training.
We want to help you learn your way to securing $1,000 to $2,000 for your resume services. We don't stop there. We'll provide you with shortcuts and hacks to write resumes faster too!
WITH THESE WEEKLY RESUME WRITING TIPS, YOU GET ACCESS TO:
Advanced Writing Strategies Used by Skilled Resume Writers Getting $1K to $2K Per Project
Easy-To-Follow & Crisp Strategies That You Can IMPLEMENT IMMEDIATELY
Thorough Topic Coverage - From Grammar & Word Usage to Content Skimability, Keyword Selection & Grabbing Attention
Techniques Delivered CONVENIENTLY by Email to You Every Tuesday (Teachable Tuesday)
Ability to ASK US FOLLOW-UP QUESTIONS — So You Get Complete Support
Explanations & Content EXAMPLES to Further Help You Follow Along & Implement Faster
Learning Outcomes Include:
- Conceptualize and write more effective resumes
- Revise content to improve flow and clarity
- Content ideas to help you overcome writer's block
- Deeper understanding of what HR/recruiters want to see/read
- Recognize between okay, good, and great resume content
- Ability to ask follow-up questions so you can better learn and apply the resume writing strategies we promote
- Learn advanced strategies to help you get certified (e.g., CPRW)
- Real-world job-search and resume challenges are used as examples
- Boost your confidence as a resume writer
- Learn how to boost your writing, which can be applied to other channels, such as your marketing material, website, and LinkedIn profile
Are you ready to take your resume writing skills to the next level? Get an advanced, highly informative resume writing tip by email each week for only $13.60/mth. No contracts. Cancel anytime, and keep what you learned!